Womenable is focused on one thing: enabling women's entrepreneurship worldwide!
Womenable is a for-profit social enterprise, established in 2005, that works to improve the systems - laws, policies, programs and research-based knowledge - that support women's enterprise creation and growth.
Simply stated, our mission is to enable women's entrepreneurship worldwide. In so doing, we work with the stewards of women's entrepreneurship - policy makers, multi-lateral organizations, corporate decision makers, entrepreneurial support organizations, and the women's business community - on efforts that will result in a better environment for the creation and growth of women-owned enterprises.
Womenable's expertise includes:
- conducting insightful and actionable research,
- communicating information and insights in a clear, concise, and thought-provoking manner, and
- implementing, monitoring and assessing policies and programs designed to support women's enterprise development.
In other words, we raise the tide that will lift all women-owned boats!
Julie R. Weeks, President and CEO of Womenable, has over 30 years' experience in the fields of research design and analysis, public policy, and women's enterprise development - most recently as Executive Director of the National Women's Business Council, and as Managing Director and Director of Research for the Center for Women's Business Research.
- Visit the About Julie Weeks page for a copy of Ms. Weeks' bio and curriculum vitae.
- To learn more about Womenable's current activities, visit our Projects and Presentations page.
- To download and read Womenable's insightful and actionable research reports, newsletters, or op-ed pieces, visit our Publications page.